The name The Vine comes from John 15:5
“I Am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.”
Is all about walking closer to Jesus. To minister to the individual needs of our youth. It is our desire to equip them spiritually, intellectually, and socially to meet the challenges of our ever changing world.
I want more than anything to see Jr. and High school aged people get saved and grow into mature believers and followers of our Lord Jesus.
I believe this change comes from nothing other than an abiding relationship with Christ.
Broken down, our vision looks like this
1. To see the kids learn to maintain their own walks with the Lord, i.e. reading the Word, sharing their faith, praying with each other and by themselves.
2. To see a community type environment where there are no cliques, and where the youth begin to view their peers more as brothers and sisters rather than just friends, and their youth leaders like spiritual mothers and fathers (for those who are age appropriate haha) or brothers and sisters.
3. To see the youth desire to serve each other, the body of Christ at large and desire to spread the Gospel.
4. To see weekly discipleship groups for the girls and guys form to give them an avenue to grow in their faith without the pressure of the opposite sex present.
5. To take the Gospel message to our city, state, nation, and the world.
HOW WE DO THIS
-Verse by verse teaching through books of the Bible.
-Discussing topics that deal with temptations and challenges Jr High are up against in these times.
-Serving together within the body (the Church) and also in the community.
-Home fellowship/weekend hangouts.
-One on one group discipleship.
For more information contact Juan Serna at